Tucson Young Professionals Partnership
The University of Arizona has partnered with Tucson Young Professionals (TYP)
to help accelerate your career and journey of professional growth.
TYP’s mission is to build community connections, foster personal and professional growth,
and advocate for new ideas, perspectives, and policies that shape the future of our region.
This partnership, aimed at UArizona employees aged 21-45, gives multiple opportunities to expand your network,
sharpen your career or leadership skills, or participate in a powerful platform to advocate for issues important to you.
TYP membership benefits include:
EXPAND YOUR NETWORK
- Monthly TYP mixers at no cost, including free food and refreshments
- Meet UA colleagues from other parts of campus, along with professionals from across Tucson
- Access TYP Perks+ to unlock discounts at local businesses
- Free VIP admission to monthly CEO Roundtables
- Priority purchase of discounted tickets to TYP's annual professional development conference ignite520
- Future access to the TYP Mentorship Program
- Opportunities to serve on a TYP committee and/or Board of Directors
- Direct access and engagement with our community’s top business and civic leaders to help shape the initiatives and policies that will make Tucson a better place to live and work